Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

We found out we were having a baby! Surprise. Excitement. Terror. Can't believe it has been an entire year since that wonderful day. Take a walk down memory lane with me!



"Am I reading this thing right?! Wait...oh my gosh...Jooohhhnnnn!!!!!" 
(Is it weird that I'm showing you this? Sorry...)

36 Weeks (and SOOO ready to meet that baby - remember we didn't know the gender!)
Thanksgiving 2011 - three-ish weeks away! (Again...feeling enormous.)
SMILE! (Ugh...or trying between contractions...)

AND THEN...41 hours later...

SO proud!
So...tell me how we went from this tiny little creature...
(Our little glowworm wrapped in her Jaundice Treatment UV Blanket)...
...to this porky little munchkin?!



We just LOVE her!


Happy 4 months, Lucie! Happy oh-my-goodness-we-survived, John!
What a difference a year makes, huh?


Praising our amazing God today! 












No comments:

Post a Comment