Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Big Day for Lucie!



My little Pipsqueak has been holding her head up for a few seconds at a time here and there for the past couple of weeks...but this morning, she was feeling particularly ambitious! Her squeak at the end is my favorite! I'm so proud...


After the previous "Little Owl" video, my dad sought out to find her a stuffed toy owl that would "hoot" for her. It's kind of hard to hear the owl's noises, so you might have to turn up the volume. Anyway, we got it today and I think she's found a new best friend! :)


Apparently, this morning's holding-up-of-the-head triumph was only the beginning! This video (taken a couple hours later) is of Lucie's first legitimate laugh...and I can't believe I caught it on camera! I honestly don't know if any sound has every brought me more joy (you can probably tell by my cackling in the background)! :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm crying. And laughing. She is so sweet! I really just love watching you as a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved laughing watching those three videos! Nothing as cute! Can't believe the EFFORT Lucie kept putting forth in trying to keep her head lifted! And to top it off, we all get to see her first laugh along with you! SO fun! She'll really enjoy your blog when she's older! xoxo

    ReplyDelete