Friday, March 23, 2012

Is this normal?!

So, my parents came up yesterday to see Lucie and my dad took this video. And I have to ask...is it normal for a 3 month old to want to walk so badly?! She seems to be under the impression that she is NOT a baby anymore! This kid ONLY likes to be sitting up or "standing" now (with a lot of help, of course - I'm gonna have arms like Gorgeous George pretty soon here!) - no more "baby" hold for her...good gracious.

And now she has the audacity to believe she can just get up and walk! What happened to my little newborn?! Does she have no consideration for her mother's emotional health?! There used  to be a sweet fetus-like creature around here, but I'm pretty sure she got eaten by the cute little monster you see below. It's all going too fast...sigh... 


Happy Friday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment