Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucie's 3 Month Photos!


Happy 3 Months, Lucie!

Weight: 16 Lbs 4 Oz. (That was on your 3 month bday - 3/15 - today you weigh 17 lbs!)
Height: 24.75" 

Things you LOVE:
  • Eating!
  • Talking! This month's noise of choice is "gurgling."
  • Laughing hysterically when Daddy sings "The Hokey Pokey"
  • Blowing spit bubbles and drooling
  • Laying on your tummy, now that you can hold your head up
  • Sitting and standing up (with lots of help!)
  • Chewing and drooling on your hand (and anything else we'll let you hang on to)
  • Pulling Mama's hair out
  • Your swing (You finally love it! Thank you again for that generous gift, Erinn!)
  • Your swaddling blankets...I cut them into quarters so you can use them as "birdies" ("birdies" = "blankies" ...I'll explain this in a future post.) without strangling yourself! You carry them everywhere - and now we have an endless supply!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is what you looked like at 3 months (OK 3 and a HALF months)...sorry the lighting isn't that great. I'm still a bit hesitant about using the flash in your face, so I do the best I can with our apartment's version of "natural light." Hey, I never said I was a photographer...




Believe it or not, you actually were NOT sad in this photo...this is what your face looks like when you make your "gurgling" noise...pretty funny!



Your Auntie Shelly was singing you "The Hokey Pokey" to try and make you laugh...so bummed the lighting isn't better! Either way, you were entertained... :) 

See what I mean?? You LOVE eating your hand!


We LOVE you, you sweet, humongous baby!!! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)




1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!!! And huge.. haha! I don't think Georgia weighed that until she was 10 months! I do love the pictures, too. Can't wait to meet her in July!

    ReplyDelete